Ac blows ice cold, but only at the windshield. All other head functions word correctly.
What can I do to get the AC to blow out of the dash instead of the windshield? on 1998 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1998 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Kalama, WA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($381 - 523) in Mesopotamia, OH
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Cerro Gordo, NC
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($670 - 2,172) in Bradley, FL
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Lake City, KS
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($91 - 115) in Leon, IA