the light has been on for about 2 weeks now.
What can i do to get my service engine soon light off? on 1996 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I get shocked when I touch the backing plate of my distributor when testing
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
1996 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($296 - 615) in Rockaway Park, NY
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($544 - 743) in Alva, FL
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($164 - 196) in Nauvoo, AL
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($303 - 372) in Brooktondale, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($126 - 172) in Sparrow Bush, NY
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($212 - 260) in Woodstock, AL