My shifter is stuck in park . If I use my key to push the shift lock button it will release. But if i put it in d4 it won't move. If I manually put it in 1 or 2 it will do fine. Xan anyone help me?
What can I do to fix this? on 1994 Honda Accord
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by asksteevies,
February 24, 2014
Yes it works off the brake pedal ,I had this before,check the fuses ,I think its a bad fuse..
3 answersOctober 25, 2013
2 answersFebruary 04, 2013
1 answerJune 03, 2015
3 answersAugust 28, 2012
2 answersApril 05, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.
- Replaced fuel pump. But still not getting fuel to front of the car