My shifter is stuck in park . If I use my key to push the shift lock button it will release. But if i put it in d4 it won't move. If I manually put it in 1 or 2 it will do fine. Xan anyone help me?
What can I do to fix this? on 1994 Honda Accord
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by asksteevies,
February 24, 2014
Yes it works off the brake pedal ,I had this before,check the fuses ,I think its a bad fuse..
3 answersOctober 25, 2013
2 answersFebruary 04, 2013
1 answerJune 03, 2015
3 answersAugust 28, 2012
2 answersApril 05, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Climate control unit not working.
- Why does my Honda blow cold air then warm then cold and sometimes cold for hours
- D4 light flashing, speedometer doesn't work. Freeway speed engine light comes on
- Will driving my car with the power steering pump being out further damage my car
- How to remove and replace transmission?