My shifter is stuck in park . If I use my key to push the shift lock button it will release. But if i put it in d4 it won't move. If I manually put it in 1 or 2 it will do fine. Xan anyone help me?
What can I do to fix this? on 1994 Honda Accord
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by asksteevies,
February 24, 2014
Yes it works off the brake pedal ,I had this before,check the fuses ,I think its a bad fuse..
2 answersFebruary 04, 2013
3 answersOctober 25, 2013
1 answerJune 03, 2015
2 answersApril 05, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?
- I bought a Honda from someone and it has.been sitting for about a year
- What maintenance Honda recommends at 60k miles and how much it costs.
- My radio comes on but no sound w