My shifter is stuck in park . If I use my key to push the shift lock button it will release. But if i put it in d4 it won't move. If I manually put it in 1 or 2 it will do fine. Xan anyone help me?
What can I do to fix this? on 1994 Honda Accord
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by asksteevies ,
February 24, 2014
Yes it works off the brake pedal ,I had this before,check the fuses ,I think its a bad fuse..
Verified for the Honda Accord12 reports
3 answersOctober 25, 2013
Verified for the Honda Accord30 reports
2 answersFebruary 04, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
1994 Honda Accord Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 69) in Ashmore, IL
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($168 - 201) in Mount Jewett, PA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($98 - 114) in Belpre, KS
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mayfield, KY
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($70 - 84) in Money, MS
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Mereta, TX