i noticed when i put wheight in truck i loose alot of power and find myself down shifting all the way down to first like i should get out and push. my truck has 364000 is she just wore out or can i regain the get up and go she used to have?
what can i do to add power to oloder truck on 2002 Toyota Tacoma
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- my truck will not crank cold it acts like it's out of gas but once you crank it
- WHILE DRIVING TO WORK I JUST LOST ALL MY GEARS. NO PARK, NO REVERSE ?
- My 98 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4+4 V6 has an error code 55 ABS actuator out can't find
- Clutch pedal went to floor
- Check engine for Copland sensor after I replace a new one