Guess who ever had car before rigged one of spark plugs. Looks stripped. Had hard time taking out but finally got it out. Tried to put new plug but won't stay. Put old one back in & it stays but it looks as it needs to be replaced. Any ideas on what to do? Replaced others with no problems. So has all new but one. So leave as is or will it do more harm?
What can I do about spark plug? on 2002 Saturn SL1
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
April 05, 2013
The cylinder that plug came out of must have had a repair insert installed at one time and this insert came out with that old plug. Best take to your mechanic and let him change that plug with a new, corectly installed, insert or let it be if not misfiring!
1 answerDecember 09, 2012
0 answersJanuary 11, 2012
This week's top 10
2002 Saturn SL1 Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($813 - 1,390) in Marthasville, MO
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Junction City, KY
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($181 - 234) in Foley, MO
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - 44) in Fisk, MO
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($76 - 83) in Ashland, NE
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Adams Run, SC