In two separate occasions, while in driving mode, all my sensors on the dashboardlight on and my truck engine turns off. During that time my steering wheel locks and so do my brakes.
What can cause your engine to turn off in driving mode on 2005 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Truck has a humming sound Iberia engine compartment when vehicle is turned off
- have code P0345 & P0349 how fix the problem?
- Overheating. NO antifreeze leaking. Replaced thermostat.
- towers 1 and 6 on coil pack are not firing
- Vehicle continues to flash check engine & service light and locks into 3rd gear.