I can add water over night and it will still be full in the morning. But I can only drive about a mile to a mile in a half before the water evaporates. Water has to be added after a mile of driving the water reserve thing will be empty. the overheating indicator moves to over the half way point rather quickly. Therefore I can't drive for fear of overheating and causing more damage. I have not noticed any leaking of the water or other fluids for that matter.
What can cause the water to evaporate after just 1 mile? no leaks noticed on 2002 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Code POC32 is it connected with the new Battery Module that was just replaced?
- It started sounding loud around exhaust manifold area and seems to lost compresi
- Car starts. Dies 2 or 3 sec later. No anti theft light. Fuel Pump pressure 60
- My car doesn't blow hot air. Stuck thermostat? Approximately how much to fix it?
- it is a six speed. code reads p2715 p0700p2715p0700p2715p0000 plus service engin