I can add water over night and it will still be full in the morning. But I can only drive about a mile to a mile in a half before the water evaporates. Water has to be added after a mile of driving the water reserve thing will be empty. the overheating indicator moves to over the half way point rather quickly. Therefore I can't drive for fear of overheating and causing more damage. I have not noticed any leaking of the water or other fluids for that matter.
What can cause the water to evaporate after just 1 mile? no leaks noticed on 2002 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
2002 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Maintenance Service B ($242 - 361) in Calvin, WV
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($185 - 393) in Horse Branch, KY
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hastings, IA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Oyens, IA
- Windshield Washer Fluid Pump Replacement ($103 - 160) in Plymouth, VT
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($130 - 143) in Alma, GA