I can add water over night and it will still be full in the morning. But I can only drive about a mile to a mile in a half before the water evaporates. Water has to be added after a mile of driving the water reserve thing will be empty. the overheating indicator moves to over the half way point rather quickly. Therefore I can't drive for fear of overheating and causing more damage. I have not noticed any leaking of the water or other fluids for that matter.
What can cause the water to evaporate after just 1 mile? no leaks noticed on 2002 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- What is the difference in generation 1 and generation 2 rear knuckles
- will not start
- when I start my 2003 Chevy Malibu it makes a loud knocking noise.
- How would you know the differences if misfiring because of a coil pack or valve
- So I have a p.o. code 128 and 118 I have replaced thermostat, ECT sensor, and
2002 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Calvin, WV
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($187 - $243) in Horse Branch, KY
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($178 - $238) in Hastings, IA
- Heater Core Replacement ($794 - $1,063) in Oyens, IA
- Window Switch Replacement ($78 - $89) in Plymouth, VT
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($63 - $76) in Alma, GA