I can add water over night and it will still be full in the morning. But I can only drive about a mile to a mile in a half before the water evaporates. Water has to be added after a mile of driving the water reserve thing will be empty. the overheating indicator moves to over the half way point rather quickly. Therefore I can't drive for fear of overheating and causing more damage. I have not noticed any leaking of the water or other fluids for that matter.
What can cause the water to evaporate after just 1 mile? no leaks noticed on 2002 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
2002 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($429 - 849) in Calvin, WV
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($525 - 1,263) in Horse Branch, KY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($326 - 397) in Hastings, IA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($385 - 711) in Oyens, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($245 - 286) in Plymouth, VT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($332 - 652) in Alma, GA