When the ignition is on and engine is running there is this VSC indicator light and 4.0 L blinks, the diagnostic code it gives is p032D
What can cause the knock sensor 3 circuit to trigger on on 2010 Lexus LX570
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LX570 Questions
- Where is the location of the vacuum pump
- When I stop the car the A/c sets at low ,but when I start it the temp. Shows 25c
- what is the fault code P1100, and B2405, please answer question using image.
- We received the following error codes: B1608, B1421 and B1424
- Does this car's engine have timing belt? When do I need to replace timing belt?