It has new starter, spark plugs, coils, and fuel pump.
What can cause the engine to be very rough to start but runs great when started? on 2001 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
2001 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($109 - 150) in Kerrick, MN
- PCV Valve Replacement ($53 - 68) in Parowan, UT
- Heater Core Replacement ($768 - 1,004) in Minford, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Piscataway, NJ
- Ignition Switch Replacement ($90 - 173) in New Augusta, MS
- Battery Cable Replacement ($105 - 163) in Russell, IL