It has new starter, spark plugs, coils, and fuel pump.
What can cause the engine to be very rough to start but runs great when started? on 2001 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- ,it start and shot down , I change,crank sensor,cam sensor 4 plug,bank1,oil
- My car is push button and it will not start, has been doing this off n on
- Can a broken strut cause the steering column to lock?
- Whilst driving my vehicle looses power but does not shutoff
- need to know whats wrong with the ckp po335
2001 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($174 - 234) in Kerrick, MN
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($255 - 355) in Parowan, UT
- 67,500 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in Minford, OH
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Piscataway, NJ
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($562 - 700) in New Augusta, MS
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($169 - 201) in Russell, IL