cooling fan doesnt cut on.
what can cause the cooling fan to no cut on. the fan has been replaced
on 2000 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Why is my car leaving a puddle of water under the car?
- P0171 and P0174 idles fine no vacuum leaks. Replaced MAF sensor.
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
2000 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($225 - 453) in Boxborough, MA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($447 - 619) in Cibecue, AZ
- EGR Valve Replacement ($154 - 305) in Garards Fort, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($362 - 518) in Montgomery, MI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($300 - 446) in Fall River, MA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,062 - 1,170) in Wishon, CA