I parked the car at 5a and went to use is again around noon & it wouldn't come out of park. My back passenger brake light has been out for awhile, not sure if that could have anything to do with it.
what can cause the car not to move out of park? on 1997 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
1997 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($113 - 176) in Shelburne, VT
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($360 - 709) in Villalba, PR
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Helenville, WI
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($153 - 258) in Forkland, AL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($135 - 279) in Turner, MT
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,062 - 1,126) in Lewistown, MT