I parked the car at 5a and went to use is again around noon & it wouldn't come out of park. My back passenger brake light has been out for awhile, not sure if that could have anything to do with it.
what can cause the car not to move out of park? on 1997 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
1997 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($82 - 104) in Shelburne, VT
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Villalba, PR
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($376 - 656) in Helenville, WI
- 135,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Forkland, AL
- Blower Motor Relay Replacement ($60 - 73) in Turner, MT
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($525 - 973) in Lewistown, MT