my car takes almost 30 mins to start when I start to drive it sometimes don't want to stay on while I am driving so the gauges such as the mpm, rpm, and the fuel with go up and down will my car is stopping. I took it to auto zone and the check engine light read a misfire but there was several options such as I need a tune up, or a coil replacement. When I took It to the shop they told me it was the ignition control module that need to be replace I replace it and the put it in but it still want start.
what can cause my car not to start. on 2000 Chevrolet Impala
3 answersMay 01, 2013
1 answerAugust 18, 2015
2 answersOctober 21, 2011
1 answerNovember 12, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- 2006 Chevy Impala. Sweet smell when A/V on.
- What does it mean when your right passenger tire lock?
- why won't my 2004 impala start?? The car cranks but the motor won't start..
- What would cause my oil to dump out everywhere and rattle?
- why does my message center say coolant overheating but the radiator cap is cold