my car takes almost 30 mins to start when I start to drive it sometimes don't want to stay on while I am driving so the gauges such as the mpm, rpm, and the fuel with go up and down will my car is stopping. I took it to auto zone and the check engine light read a misfire but there was several options such as I need a tune up, or a coil replacement. When I took It to the shop they told me it was the ignition control module that need to be replace I replace it and the put it in but it still want start.
what can cause my car not to start. on 2000 Chevrolet Impala
3 answersMay 01, 2013
Verified for the Chevrolet Impala42 reports
2 answersOctober 21, 2011
1 answerAugust 18, 2015
1 answerNovember 12, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?