my car takes almost 30 mins to start when I start to drive it sometimes don't want to stay on while I am driving so the gauges such as the mpm, rpm, and the fuel with go up and down will my car is stopping. I took it to auto zone and the check engine light read a misfire but there was several options such as I need a tune up, or a coil replacement. When I took It to the shop they told me it was the ignition control module that need to be replace I replace it and the put it in but it still want start.
what can cause my car not to start. on 2000 Chevrolet Impala
by kamani13 in Tucson, AZ on May 03, 2012
3 answersMay 01, 2013
1 answerAugust 18, 2015
2 answersOctober 21, 2011
1 answerNovember 12, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- 02 Impala haven't started in over a week. the check engine light is on but no security light is on. this has happened several times I'm the pass 3months. what could be wrong with this car. This only happen after parking never while driving. Please help
- Where do oil leaks happen?
- I notice steam coming from front drivers side under hood every now and then, just got coolant flush, dont see any leaks? Any idea what it could stem from?
- if lots of Chevrolet impala's have this problem why wont yall fix it. its so aggravating that hundreds of people impalas are knocking even hundreds of people on youtube and yall wont do anything about it.. please recall this!!
- Why will my 2000 Impala not start most of the time? The battery light will come on but then will turn off. The radio and lights do work but car will not start.