interior lightas come on and cause battery to go dead sometimes when at work and car turned off and keys out of ignition i have taken fuse out and also tried disconnect battery (but that is ahassle) would like to fix problem sometimes its back lights sometimes just a couple lights it varies
what can cause interior lights to come on when door is closed on 1990 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Security system is stopping t he car from starting. Would a new key work?
- why is my 1992 Buick Rivieria not starting i replaced the starter replaced the battery an battery post now i have no power starting.
- Why does my 1995 Riviera miss in overdrive going down the road
- How much would it cost to repair the back seat belts they do not retract?
- Need ABS Accumulator replacement