interior lightas come on and cause battery to go dead sometimes when at work and car turned off and keys out of ignition i have taken fuse out and also tried disconnect battery (but that is ahassle) would like to fix problem sometimes its back lights sometimes just a couple lights it varies
what can cause interior lights to come on when door is closed on 1990 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Can a power antenna be replaced with a regular one?
- Will missing MAF connector cause car to die out?
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
1990 Buick Riviera Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($218 - 389) in Davis Creek, CA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($165 - 251) in Ocean Gate, NJ
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Lake Clear, NY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($151 - 218) in Anna, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($143 - 179) in Ingalls, KS
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($157 - 179) in Josephine, PA