My van has a separate heater control for the rear of the van, which works fine. The front however, blows out cold air at all speeds. I checked my fuses and they all appear to be fine, what else may cause this problem?
what can cause heat not to work? on 2005 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- How do I replace the parking brake part that broke off in the release handle?
- Why does hot air come out passenger side vent when AC is on?
- I am having trouble with the back door locks and I have not keyless entry for it
- Where is the low port of the ac
- After taking my battery out how do I reset the alarm.