My van has a separate heater control for the rear of the van, which works fine. The front however, blows out cold air at all speeds. I checked my fuses and they all appear to be fine, what else may cause this problem?
what can cause heat not to work? on 2005 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2005 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Glen Echo, MD
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Napoleon, OH
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($227 - 345) in Harpersfield, NY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Piedmont, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,990 - 2,276) in Kilmichael, MS
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($74 - 90) in Alamo, TX