My van has a separate heater control for the rear of the van, which works fine. The front however, blows out cold air at all speeds. I checked my fuses and they all appear to be fine, what else may cause this problem?
what can cause heat not to work? on 2005 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- My 2003 kia sedona start an drive in only first gear head lights on only !
- Had the fuel pump replaced last week it ran for about couple of . pump is work
- All the warning lights turned on on dashboard and car wants to stop.
- Rpm gauge doesn't go up. Relays keepon busting.low power and still overheats why
- What should cause my 2002 Kia Sedona to shut off after starting it?