My van has a separate heater control for the rear of the van, which works fine. The front however, blows out cold air at all speeds. I checked my fuses and they all appear to be fine, what else may cause this problem?
what can cause heat not to work? on 2005 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Where is the low port of the ac
- After taking my battery out how do I reset the alarm.
- how would I know if I need a new compressor or just coolant
- Brake lights won't turn off what could be the problem
- Rpm gauge not working. Today the gauge started going up & down. Then. it had no power & running rough. Runs good until gauge starts going up & down