hard shift for about a year then fail safe engine mode warning came on& went off, checked codes said throttle position censor & DSC codes &tried to clear. DSC would not clear then DSC amber flashing on dash and hard shift went away. flashing DSC would not clear. did recalibrate and cleared DSC but hard shift returned. 2 Transmission experts say not trans. had TPC replaced hard shift still present? Baffled
What can cause hard shift 4th to 5th gear. went away when dsc flashing warning on 2000 Jaguar S-Type
2 answers 2 comments
get a free diag and est from aamco then ck prices
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar S-Type Questions
- My car keeps turning off up to 4 times a day
- My Jaguar S-type runs rough all the time. Whats wrong with it?
- why is the key fob locking me out since changing a small battery s type 2003!
- my tail lights on the right side don't work, all others both sides do
- The radiator had to be replaced and now it won't start.
2000 Jaguar S-Type Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($233 - 304) in Kenney, TX
- 70,000 Mile Service ($43 - 96) in Roslyn Heights, NY
- AC Compressor Replacement ($714 - 1,005) in Chickasha, OK
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Killingworth, CT
- Headlamp Switch Replacement ($258 - 290) in Monroeville, OH
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($87 - 104) in Bristow, OK