My 2004 X5 4.4, the DSC 4x4 Inactive light recently came on (no other lights). When it comes on, it just pops up and stays on for the remainder of the ride. When I restart the car again the light is off and pop up after a while again
what can cause DSC 4X4 INACTIVE? Although i recently did alignment with laser on 2004 BMW X5
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- Would you recommend purchasing a 2003 BMW X5 with 172,000 miles on it?
- can you replace the fuel pump w/o replacing the fuel sensor
- What is wrong as the Windows go down when car is cranked.
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
- Power steering, pulley or pump? Makes screeching noise.
2004 BMW X5 Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,278 - 2,942) in Davis, NC
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($593 - 683) in Chestnut, IL
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($152 - 225) in Sherborn, MA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($543 - 874) in Bonduel, WI
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($66 - 71) in Acampo, CA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Fly Creek, NY