the code read a misfire in plug #4 and we change it,still have the same problem. what to do now?
what can cause a skip in the engine? on 1997 Toyota Camry
2 answersNovember 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
1997 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($149 - 238) in Mound City, SD
- Oil Pump Replacement ($717 - 1,002) in Hannacroix, NY
- Battery Replacement ($126 - 181) in Elton, LA
- 55,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Hanson, MA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($211 - 227) in Hagerman, NM
- Brake Pads Replacement ($166 - 240) in Ashland, NH