I disconnected the positive battery cable to do some mechanical repairs. When I reconnected the battery, it would not crank; the instrument panel was dead; no turn signal, but emergency flashers and brake lights worked and a chiming sound was heard. I left the battery connected overnight; the next morning the electrical system was completely out as if system wide failure. The car battery is 12.64 volts at present, also tried jumpstart with 12.78 volt booster. The electrical system remained dead.
what can cause a complete electrical failure 2005 impala? The battery is good. on 2005 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- What does it mean when your right passenger tire lock?
- why won't my 2004 impala start?? The car cranks but the motor won't start..
- What would cause my oil to dump out everywhere and rattle?
- why does my message center say coolant overheating but the radiator cap is cold
- Why car turns on but engine won't crank uo