the car rides fine, until the engine is completely warm which causes check engine light to come on. If you turn car off and crank up without waiting or you can wait, check engine light is off and car rides fine again until check engine light comes back on. Then it loses power and blogs all over again.Changed wires, plugs, filters, do not no what else to do can anyone help please. Thank you God Bless.
what can cause a 1993 chevy cprice to lose power. on 1993 Chevrolet Caprice
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
- My 4.3 is cool when driving but overheats when sitting still running.
- Regarding the part behind steering column.
1993 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Soulsbyville, CA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Otsego, MN
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($138 - 211) in Iaeger, WV
- Thermostat Replacement ($94 - 138) in Tidioute, PA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($116 - 161) in Silver Creek, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($221 - 313) in Fithian, IL