what can be the problem when the check engine light is on.? on 1999 Dodge Stratus

can the engine light come on if the air filter is dirty?

by in Philadelphia, PA on February 06, 2013
3 answers
ANSWER by on February 06, 2013
the ck eng light can be on for alot of reasons incl plugged air intake.seek code scan from auto zone for free and post codes so we can adv
ANSWER by on February 06, 2013
Get a free read at autozone. Odds are it is something else. Post code on this site and we can advise you.
ANSWER by on February 06, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to request information regarding your 1999 Dodge Stratus' check engine light. The check engine light can illuminate for a number of reasons, but we will not know the exact reason until our factory trained technicians perform a diagnosis on your vehicle. We provide superior service in a family friendly atmosphere here at Barbera's Autoland Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. When can we set up an appointment and diagnose your car and get you back on the road? We can be contacted by calling 215-333-3700 to set up an appointment and provide a diagnosis quote. We look forward to servicing your car and meeting you. Thank you, Jessie Barbera's Autoland
My 1997 stratus es 2.5l v6 runs fine, except at times it will randomly shut it's self off without any notice. I have noticed at times that the oil light will come on while stopped at a light but wi...
...rying to figure out what’s going on here. Can anyone tell me? I’m not an expert in cars or car repair. In the past when I took my car to a mechanic and after my car was fixed, I had no problem, th...
The thing is I had the battery disconnected because I wanted to do a drive cycle to set the monitors. Strange thing is other times I would disconnect the battery they would stay set. I read somewhe...