It will shift but seems tight when warm but will not shift in out of park at all when it gets cold outide
What can be done when gear shift cable won't shift when it is below freezing out on 1995 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
1995 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Fitchburg, MA
- Water Pump Replacement ($216 - 415) in Smyrna, GA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($98 - 142) in Reidsville, NC
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($198 - 337) in Victoria, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($307 - 466) in Yorkshire, OH
- Antitheft System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Fort Drum, NY