The operative motor is sound, the tank holds the windshield fluid. One nozzle does not project fluid onto the windshiled at all, the other slightly but not enough to reach the windshield.
What can be done to allow (free) the nozzles to project/spray windshield fluid? on 1997 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy