The operative motor is sound, the tank holds the windshield fluid. One nozzle does not project fluid onto the windshiled at all, the other slightly but not enough to reach the windshield.
What can be done to allow (free) the nozzles to project/spray windshield fluid? on 1997 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
- Why has my 2014 Camry SE 2.5L Automatic Transmission shifting into manual first?