in my Infiniti q45 all the instruments on the odometer will not work except for the gear sections, but sometimes while driving it will start working. what can be the problem
what can be causing this problem on 1999 Infiniti Q45
1 answerJanuary 24, 2011
Every time I go to the gas station to fill my car as soon as I insert the nozzle into the gas tank, the pump starts clicking like its full; when in fact the tank is empty. I never end up getting my tank full because this is so frustrating.
1 answerMarch 15, 2016
1 answerOctober 31, 2011
1 answerApril 24, 2009
1 answerFebruary 14, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti Q45 Questions
- hey guys where exactly is the canister purge valve located
- HOW CATALYTIC CONVERTERS ARE THERE? CAN I USE AFTER MARKET & STILL PASS SMOG?
- What would be the cause for my brakes to be hard when I am pressing on them
- Why is my car shaking and I can smell the fumes
- changed spark plugs and replaced tps but car still idles rough at stop.