replaced radiator last yr. replaced belt,waterpump,thermostat n reservoir cap all in the last 2-3 wks.can u tell or show the route water takes thru engine n radiator.dont think water is circulating?if air in system how do i purge it?if radiator needs cleaning can u tell me how?
what can a NOVICE can do to find out if water runs thru radiator UNOBSTRUCTED? on 1995 Saturn SL1
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL1 Questions
- My key comes out of the ignition in every gear. Neutral, reverse, drive,
- My car is very loud when I drive it, doesn't matter the speed
- ase un ruido enfrente al prender el ahire acondici. más fuerte al poner velocida
- Where is the smog pump located &anything else that connects with needs to checke
- How do I start my car after it stalled while driving it?
1995 Saturn SL1 Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Glen, WV
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($235 - 387) in Hurlburt Field, FL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($115 - 180) in West Falmouth, MA
- 112,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Grand Ridge, FL
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($265 - 997) in Natchez, LA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($89 - 109) in Creston, CA