My cigarette lighter is not working. I brought it to my local shop and they said its not the fuse. They suggested it could be a short. What else could cause this to happen? How much is the avg cost of short? I only need my lighter to work for my cell charger and navigation system. Are there other options to charge besides the lighter?
What, besides a blown fuse, would cause my cigarette lighter not to work? on 1998 Subaru Impreza Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Impreza Outback Questions
- Does the rear differential of an imprezza 2.0 or 2.5 L 2003 AWD fits mine with a 1.6 L engine?
- Okay so I was driving my car and it was runin fine then all of sudden it started to Peter out i was a bout block from home so I had to keep my foot on the gas and rave it up to get home it made like putt putting noise .
- My car stalls for a long time while driving what could be the problem
- After replacing head gasket, and now we aren't getting any spark when we try to start engine. Is there something we need to reset to get a spark?
- I've had my subaru about 3 years, only has 77,000 miles on it and is regularly serviced. Today my Check Engine light came on. The car is running fine. Any suggestions?