My cigarette lighter is not working. I brought it to my local shop and they said its not the fuse. They suggested it could be a short. What else could cause this to happen? How much is the avg cost of short? I only need my lighter to work for my cell charger and navigation system. Are there other options to charge besides the lighter?
What, besides a blown fuse, would cause my cigarette lighter not to work? on 1998 Subaru Impreza Outback
Asked by Visitor for the 1998 Subaru Impreza Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Impreza Outback Questions
- Heavy Shake/Rattle In Front
- Does the rear differential of an imprezza 2.0 or 2.5 L 2003 AWD fits mine with a 1.6 L engine?
- Okay so I was driving my car and it was runin fine then all of sudden it started to Peter out i was a bout block from home so I had to keep my foot on the gas and rave it up to get home it made like putt putting noise .
- My car stalls for a long time while driving what could be the problem
- After replacing head gasket, and now we aren't getting any spark when we try to start engine. Is there something we need to reset to get a spark?
1998 Subaru Impreza Outback Estimates