Changing/flushing coolant is an obvious one. However are there any other biggies that I should take care of before the winter sets in? I don't want to spend $1000's on repairs... especially since this is an 19 year old car. I just want to tune up the essentials so that it is dependable through the winter.
What are the three most important winter tune-ups needed for a Wisconsin winter? on 1992 Buick Century
Asked by for the 1992 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
- If i get a body control module from a scrap yard of same make model and year wil
- will not accelerate and is very sluggish when slowly acc.Idles fine
- Is my engine messing up?
1992 Buick Century Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($378 - $524) in Blackwater, VA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,271 - $1,604) in Barnesville, MD
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($443 - $600) in Williams Bay, WI
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($184 - $226) in Patterson, NY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($91 - $112) in Highgate Springs, VT
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($322 - $651) in Monarch, MT