Changing/flushing coolant is an obvious one. However are there any other biggies that I should take care of before the winter sets in? I don't want to spend $1000's on repairs... especially since this is an 19 year old car. I just want to tune up the essentials so that it is dependable through the winter.
What are the three most important winter tune-ups needed for a Wisconsin winter? on 1992 Buick Century
Asked by for the 1992 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
1992 Buick Century Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($208 - $299) in Blackwater, VA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($368 - $1,193) in Barnesville, MD
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($354 - $628) in Williams Bay, WI
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($244 - $395) in Patterson, NY
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($67 - $108) in Highgate Springs, VT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($123 - $151) in Monarch, MT