Changing/flushing coolant is an obvious one. However are there any other biggies that I should take care of before the winter sets in? I don't want to spend $1000's on repairs... especially since this is an 19 year old car. I just want to tune up the essentials so that it is dependable through the winter.
What are the three most important winter tune-ups needed for a Wisconsin winter? on 1992 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1992 Buick Century Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($354 - 628) in Blackwater, VA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($852 - 1,109) in Barnesville, MD
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 431) in Williams Bay, WI
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($197 - 536) in Patterson, NY
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Highgate Springs, VT
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($61 - 78) in Monarch, MT