Changing/flushing coolant is an obvious one. However are there any other biggies that I should take care of before the winter sets in? I don't want to spend $1000's on repairs... especially since this is an 19 year old car. I just want to tune up the essentials so that it is dependable through the winter.
What are the three most important winter tune-ups needed for a Wisconsin winter? on 1992 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?