my 1998 Chevrolet venture jerks when you put it in gear. It also does it when the car is moving and shifting from 1st, 2nd, and third gear. It is an automatic transmission.
What are the symptoms of a vacuum leak in the transmission of a 1998 chevy ventu on 1998 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
1998 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($141 - 200) in Rossville, GA
- 52,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Pleasant City, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($158 - 211) in Birnamwood, WI
- 120,000 Mile Service ($141 - 200) in Jackson Springs, NC
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Bay Village, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($251 - 298) in Dickerson, MD