my 1998 Chevrolet venture jerks when you put it in gear. It also does it when the car is moving and shifting from 1st, 2nd, and third gear. It is an automatic transmission.
What are the symptoms of a vacuum leak in the transmission of a 1998 chevy ventu on 1998 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- how many hours to replace the timing cover gasket
- Replace steering column now when we go to start and very loud buzzing comes over
- Idles very rough, overheats less than 5 min after start. Check engine light on.
- Transmission slippage chnging gears. Is it pressure Switches or something else
- Intake manifold gasket just replaced, now mech says head gasket bad.
1998 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Rossville, GA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($917 - 1,050) in Pleasant City, OH
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($396 - 603) in Birnamwood, WI
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($268 - 398) in Jackson Springs, NC
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,170 - 1,225) in Bay Village, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($678 - 764) in Dickerson, MD