I have already purchased a new battery and wires, pulled a spark plug out and to see if it sparked and not even a little. It comes on but it doesn't come on.
what are the symptoms of a bad ignition coil?
on 2001 Mazda Millenia
1 more answer
This week's top 10
2001 Mazda Millenia Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($254 - 415) in Newry, SC
- 67,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Sagle, ID
- Thermostat Replacement ($154 - 212) in Montrose, GA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($48 - 69) in Merritt, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($382 - 598) in Chittenden, VT
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($448 - 713) in Goldston, NC