Due to an accident and the body shop failed to notice it.
What are the steps to remove the front windshield washer reservoir? on 2003 Kia Sedona
1 answer 2 comments
COMMENT by SedonaEX1 ,
April 19, 2014
I don't want to pay for an answer....just wondered if someone might know what is involved.
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2003 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Add Front Engine Seals ($171 - 246) in Port Republic, MD
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Wauna, WA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($363 - 646) in Skyland, NC
- Brake Pad Replacement ($143 - 181) in Gamaliel, KY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($57 - 64) in Williamstown, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($723 - 1,371) in Muldoon, TX