black spots are being splattered onto the car from behind both front and rear wheels
what are the signs that brake pads need replacing on 2008 Hyundai Azera
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Azera Questions
- trunk,fob,dome lights stop working
- What is a Cam Actuator engine light sensor? Problem?
- I just repair my 09azera engine completely?how should i drive it for best result
- I just repair my 09 azera.how should i drive it fore best results?
- The back of my passenger seat will not adjust up or down. How can I fix it?
2008 Hyundai Azera Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($283 - 375) in High Island, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($390 - 583) in Roxbury, VT
- CV Boot Cover Replacement ($117 - 191) in Bella Vista, CA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($158 - 239) in Bordentown, NJ
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($58 - 67) in Round Rock, TX
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($287 - 357) in Ringwood, NJ