I noticed that my check engine light and traction light both came together and my car was real doesn't want to pull while in the drive gear position but it while go forward in the other lower gears but you will have to shift out as if was manual. What causes this to happen?
What are the signs of a failing transmission? on 1993 Lexus SC400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus SC400 Questions
- Car won't start. Battery is good. Makes clicking sound when key is turns on.
- Help me please! Can't get the car to shift out of park after it started.
- my sunroof won;t open when I push the button it shifts and little
- Start up issues
- both windows wont roll down. i changed the switches and checked the 2 fuses
1993 Lexus SC400 Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($736 - 989) in Anchorage, AK
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($878 - 1,249) in Aromas, CA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tripler Army Medical Center, HI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($320 - 570) in Parkdale, AR
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($333 - 813) in Cocolamus, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($489 - 532) in Cambridgeport, VT