Just recently my truck lost heat. I have checked and tested about everything possible and replaced a couple parts and still have no heat. At first i was told the switch was bad but it has a new one and i still dont understand why i have no heat. The blower motor, resister, fuses, switch and hoses and things are fine. Before it quit i had to leave heat on high and if i turned it down or off i couldnt get it back on.
What are the reasons a 98 silverado loses heat? on 1998 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Questions
- Driving down road heard extremely loud backfire throu exhaust, engine died.
- passenger side of motor is covered with oil what could be the problem?
- My brake lights stay on. I changed the brake switch. didn't help. What do I do?
- Truck skips and stalls after water pump & thermostat replaced.
- 5.7 tbi k1500 Chevy can't seem to find where my engine coolant temp sensor goes?