How do I replace the cigarette lighter switch on a 1984 S-10.
What are the procedures for replacing the cigarette lighter switch. on 1990 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
1990 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($826 - 1,016) in Soledad, CA
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($531 - 672) in Scotland, PA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($558 - 722) in Longwood, NC
- 67,500 Mile Service ($41 - 102) in New Site, MS
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($473 - 1,133) in Kelso, TN
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($300 - 628) in Chana, IL