i have checked all the components except the speed sensor and the relay. the speedometer works so i assume the speed control sensor is ok. that leaves the relay and i'm not sure which one that is. any suggestions?
what are the most common problems with a cruise control that doesn't work? on 1999 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +