i have checked all the components except the speed sensor and the relay. the speedometer works so i assume the speed control sensor is ok. that leaves the relay and i'm not sure which one that is. any suggestions?
what are the most common problems with a cruise control that doesn't work? on 1999 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .