1999 Chevrolet Malibu Q&A

1999 Chevrolet Malibu Question: What are the little screw fillers called that hold the belt tensioner bolt???

When i took the bolt out to replace the belt tensioner i got screw filler shavings or what looks like a boltscrew holder inside.. What are the called and how do i ask for them??? -
Answer 1
Loctite???? -
Answer 2
What ever you are doing, just replace the bolt and tighten to install the tensioner. -
Answer 3
poss a locking solution on all factory installed bolts -