When i took the bolt out to replace the belt tensioner i got screw filler shavings or what looks like a boltscrew holder inside.. What are the called and how do i ask for them???
What are the little screw fillers called that hold the belt tensioner bolt??? on 1999 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
1999 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($105 - 179) in Cheltenham, MD
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Greencreek, ID
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mooers Forks, NY
- 75,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Van, WV
- Engine Oil & Filter Replacement ($45 - 70) in Olympia Fields, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($346 - 420) in Loughman, FL