Difficulty starting, but not consistent.
What are symptons for fuel pump going bad? on 2008 Kia Amanti
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- When the weather gets cold, my steering wheel is very hard to turn.
- No heat only air
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
2008 Kia Amanti Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($387 - 622) in Miles, TX
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($284 - 536) in Glenarm, IL
- Air Filter Replacement ($43 - 60) in Maiden Rock, WI
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($240 - 308) in Schaefferstown, PA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($596 - 643) in Bethania, NC
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($522 - 3,073) in Gorham, IL