leaks fresh oil from next to filter
what are some symptoms of oil filter adapter being loose or bad
on 1995 Buick Regal
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
February 01, 2012
check the oil pressure sender switch, common failure.
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
- Where is the fuel pump located
1995 Buick Regal Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($124 - 206) in Mexican Hat, UT
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($167 - 252) in Oakdale, CA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Smoaks, SC
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($369 - 529) in Springbrook, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($202 - 241) in Ponemah, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($758 - 805) in Beach Haven, PA