leaks fresh oil from next to filter
what are some symptoms of oil filter adapter being loose or bad
on 1995 Buick Regal
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
February 01, 2012
check the oil pressure sender switch, common failure.
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1995 Buick Regal Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($171 - 230) in Mexican Hat, UT
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($333 - 389) in Oakdale, CA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($124 - 206) in Smoaks, SC
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Springbrook, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($171 - 296) in Ponemah, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($354 - 418) in Beach Haven, PA