When pressing on gas pedal, there is a kind of rattling sound.
What are some solutions for engine knocks? on 2005 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
2005 Subaru Outback Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Trenton, MI
- Brake Drum Replacement ($398 - 581) in Tanner, AL
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($216 - 319) in Dickinson Center, NY
- Thermostat Replacement ($108 - 153) in Kent, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($292 - 358) in Guthrie, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($825 - 910) in Medford, MA