I HAVE REPLACED UP-STREAM OXYGEN SENSOR ALREADY AND NOW WHEN I HAD IT JUSTED IT SAID DOWN-STREAM , EVAC SENSOR I HAVE NO IDEAD WHAT TO DO!!
WHAT ARE SOME CAUSES FOR THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON?AND WHICH SENORS GO BAD FIRST on 1999 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
- The car battery was bad then jumped it and starter smoked won't crank at all
- Shifting after 20 e30 mins driving high end