Originally, the check engine light was on. Had smoke vacuum test, was told it was the gas cap. New gas cap ordered from Chrysler dealer. Next week Gascap error came on, so I took it back. Once the light randomly went off and stayed out for several days then came back on. This was all on the same tank of gas, so the cap had not been taken off. So, I took it back for another smoke test and they can't find the problem. (Had catalytic converter replaced at dealer in 2011 thankfully was under warranty!) Current miles-102,000.
What are problems that cause Gascap error code to come on? on 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- How can I prevent the skylight from leaking?
- Y does only driver side & passenger rear side only have breaks & the others to
- I got a 2006 Chrysler Pacific 3.5 & can't get gas to the throttled body ,WHY ?
- Driver's floor,& floor behind driver is wet,ONLY driver's side
- Leaking coolant in middle of drivers side engine, may be an adapter. Anyone know