Originally, the check engine light was on. Had smoke vacuum test, was told it was the gas cap. New gas cap ordered from Chrysler dealer. Next week Gascap error came on, so I took it back. Once the light randomly went off and stayed out for several days then came back on. This was all on the same tank of gas, so the cap had not been taken off. So, I took it back for another smoke test and they can't find the problem. (Had catalytic converter replaced at dealer in 2011 thankfully was under warranty!) Current miles-102,000.
What are problems that cause Gascap error code to come on? on 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2006 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($456 - 727) in Bellwood, NE
- Alternator Replacement ($260 - 452) in Foster, OK
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($141 - 241) in Yatahey, NM
- 72,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Danville, CA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Chaska, MN
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($444 - 653) in Mentmore, NM