Car was bought in 2010 74K and in fall changed right cat after code P2096 came on. Spring of 2011, changed left side after cat code P2098. Replaced cats and install 4 new o/e sensors. P 2098 keeps coming on. VW dealership are stumped and local VW mechanics says vacuum leak but cannot locate? MIL comes on 71 miles, then 425 miles, then 120 miles. Need intelligent answer, I love this car!!!!!!!
What are probable causes for P2098 lean code? All O2 sensors and cats changed. on 2004 Volkswagen Passat
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- What does it mean when EPC light comes on?
- Feeling a small kick/jerk when car goes from 1 to 2 gear. Whats thbest next step
- I bought a 2009 vw passat. I replaced the coils and plugs. It still hesitates
- The ignition key can not be remove after put of the engine from the box
- Cost to replace the passenger side airbag POD?