i was told i needed new cv shaft because of right clicking noise from right tire area. yet after getting break pads changed there was a kind of grinding noise as if the tire would fall off after 20mph. i was told the control arms is was that problem and it was bad too and got worse in that short span of time.wat i signs i would have realized before hand as driver and mechanic and are the problems related?
what are more specific signs of a control arms going bad? on 2002 Mazda Millenia
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Millenia Questions
- Auto trans on 95 millenia shifts hard when first starting out and idle is low and a little rough.
- I am experiencing a huge gas hog. I just have got my car and do not understand why it is using so much gas? Second. Question? A knock sensor can that make thing worse if not fixed immediately?
- I have a rattling noise when i start the car and while im driving and it switches gear. What needs to be fixed .
- Flashing check engine light & car idles low???
- what type of transmission fluid do I use