i was told i needed new cv shaft because of right clicking noise from right tire area. yet after getting break pads changed there was a kind of grinding noise as if the tire would fall off after 20mph. i was told the control arms is was that problem and it was bad too and got worse in that short span of time.wat i signs i would have realized before hand as driver and mechanic and are the problems related?
what are more specific signs of a control arms going bad? on 2002 Mazda Millenia
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Millenia Questions
- How do you turn the heater on
- '02 Millenia hood release will not open.
- can a bad coil pack cause my alternator not to charge my battery
- Auto trans on 95 millenia shifts hard when first starting out and idle is low and a little rough.
- I am experiencing a huge gas hog. I just have got my car and do not understand why it is using so much gas? Second. Question? A knock sensor can that make thing worse if not fixed immediately?
2002 Mazda Millenia Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($336 - 516) in Walkersville, MD
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Holland, MN
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Maryville, TN
- Thermostat Replacement ($154 - 212) in Rockhouse, KY
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($412 - 432) in Woodman, WI
- Multi-Function Switch Replacement ($455 - 838) in Crested Butte, CO