Where is the clock spring located at? Thanks for all the info... Ur site is awesome and so very helpful...
What and where is the clockspring
What and where is the clock spring? on 2001 Chrysler Sebring
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by your.mechanic ,
November 29, 2012
It is in your steering column...between the combination switch and the air bag.
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
- anyone know why #8 fuse under hood blows intermitenly on short runs
2001 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($164 - 333) in Drayden, MD
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($226 - 315) in Belle Rose, LA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($240 - 351) in Stinson Beach, CA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Creston, NE
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in La Mesa, NM
- Engine Mount Replacement ($153 - 265) in Williams, CA