I have a black 08lariat. There r 18''s on it now. But I was looking into maybe buying new stock take offs from a 13 fx4 which would be 20's. I have been having a hard time tryin to find out where to maybe get a look at what would look good. Wether they be the all black, charcoal, or alloys that come from this year. And would there be a big difference in the ride goin from the beefierr bf goodrich to this type of tire and rim? Not sure if bein on this site is way off base considering it wouldn't be a repair but any assistance or a point in the right direction would be helpful.
What advice about tires and rims on 2008 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
2008 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($162 - 215) in Van Wert, OH
- Air Pump Replacement ($201 - 353) in Othello, WA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Covington, IN
- Alternator Replacement ($258 - 346) in Metamora, IN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($33 - 212) in Fort Wayne, IN
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Placerville, ID