how do I dry out a cylinder? A squirt of starting fluid and a bar-b-que lighter?
wet cylinders on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
1 answerJuly 17, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2003 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Luling, TX
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($113 - 176) in Kensett, IA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($411 - 655) in Nutrioso, AZ
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Loleta, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($240 - 279) in Green Camp, OH
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($389 - 575) in Roberts, WI