The generator in my car went bad replaced it had new one tested an is good but not getting any volt to the battery reads 3.8 on the volt meter. Old one read 10v. Engine just reaves at a high rpm.
Were is the voltage regulator locate
on 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- My check engine light doesn't come on that's what keeping me from getting a
- I push on the gas I hear noise on the inside of the car, I feel the jerk,quiet
- New fuel pump and relay and fuse, checked for spark all working, car wont start
- Cooling fan stays on changed relays and coolant sensor same problem
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?