The generator in my car went bad replaced it had new one tested an is good but not getting any volt to the battery reads 3.8 on the volt meter. Old one read 10v. Engine just reaves at a high rpm.
Were is the voltage regulator locate
on 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Stalls when comming to a stop and seems like low idle
- Rough start or no start at all. Once going, dies when gas pedal pushed
- what is the labor to replace a shifter cable on a 2002 Chevrolet cavalier
- I think I have a leak in my break line I'm trying to get as much info as I can about how much it's going to cost to replace it if need be or is there an easier fix
- both left and right turn signals will not blink. all bulbs in dash, front and rear light up. Where is the flasher?