The generator in my car went bad replaced it had new one tested an is good but not getting any volt to the battery reads 3.8 on the volt meter. Old one read 10v. Engine just reaves at a high rpm.
Were is the voltage regulator locate
on 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?
- When I turn on the A/C my car will most of the time stall.