Recently the rear wagon door latch started cycling when the car was in Park or Neutral and the remote door control quit working. My mechanic disconnected the rear latch control. Was told that the unit that controls both was located behind the inside storage compartment at the rear left side panel and we would have to have the number from that unit in order to get the correct match. Upon removing the compartment we found it was not there nor can we find it any were else in the rear panels of the wagon. Does anyone know where it could be located and where we can find a replacement? My Carquest supplier says they do not list that part for that early date of wagon.
Were is the remote door lock relay control located in this Cutless Wagon on 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser
- 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser Repair and Maintenance
- 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser Problems(18)
- 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser Repair Estimates
- 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser Q&A(5)
- 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser Recalls(1)
- 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser Shops
- 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser Questions
- Replaced the harmonic balancer plugs wires injectors maf sensor vehicle has no power on acceratinging in gear what would cause the problem
- We're is the idle control valve located at
- I can't get my electric window to go up or down and I need to know how to fix it
- Do I have a transmission issue or something smaller?
- How to replace the rear transmission mount