Check engine light came on two days after my wife gave or 07 santa fe a car wash.It has the 2.7L engine. Ipulled the code it's P0441.I check the gas cap it looks fine. I need to know were the evap canister is please and the purge solenoid is.
Were is the purge solenoid and evap canister on my 07 Santa Fe 2.7L on 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 answer 1 comment
in rear of car by gas tank
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($342 - 521) in Crescent Valley, NV
- 80,000 Mile Service ($123 - 184) in Littleton, NC
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($154 - 212) in Snelling, CA
- 75,000 Mile Service ($77 - 133) in Canaan, VT
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($203 - 225) in Baxter, TN
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Glyndon, MN