Check engine light came on two days after my wife gave or 07 santa fe a car wash.It has the 2.7L engine. Ipulled the code it's P0441.I check the gas cap it looks fine. I need to know were the evap canister is please and the purge solenoid is.
Were is the purge solenoid and evap canister on my 07 Santa Fe 2.7L on 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 answer 1 comment
in rear of car by gas tank
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My Santa Fe won't ecxelerat. engine revs up when in nuetral like normal.
- Why a little hole designed on the engine casting cover n now water is leaking?
- Rough idle. Mechanic says injector module under the dash next to gas pedal fail
- engine light on. No acceleration. Smokes a little.
- When I push the start button, car makes a rapid clicking sound and engine won't
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Crescent Valley, NV
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 225) in Littleton, NC
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($285 - 410) in Snelling, CA
- 112,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Canaan, VT
- Tie Rod Replacement ($163 - 261) in Baxter, TN
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($165 - 606) in Glyndon, MN