I HAVE BEEN HAVING REALLY BAD CAR TROUBLE THE car bucks,jerks when you try to accelerate.speed DON'T WORK PROPERLY 2 WEEKS AGO THEY CLEARED THE CODE BUT THE CAR IS STARTING UP AGAIN DOING THE SAME THING I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I WAS ALREADY FULL ONCE THEY CHARGED ME CLOSE TO 500.00 FOR A TRANSMISSION FLUSH THAT WAS NEVER DONE AM A SINGLE MOM WITH 4 KIDS I CANT AFFORD TO BE FULL LIKE THAT THIS IS VERY HARD I DONT KNOW WHO I CAN TRUST VW DEALER SAYS I HAVE TO GET A NEW TRANSMISSION 5000.00 DOLLARS AND I CANT AFFORD THAT HELP PLEASE ????
WERE IS THE OUTPUT SPEED SENSOR LOCATED ON THE VW JETTA 2005 2.5 L 5 CYLINDER on 2005 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Where do i see how to change the clutch in a V6 2000 Volkswagon jetta
- My boyfriend left the lights on in my car and killed my battery
- how much would it cost to repair the wiring on my lowbeam headlight
- upon acceleration at high speeds, my car shakes. Let off gas it stops. Why?
- No power on windshiel wipers