I HAVE BEEN HAVING REALLY BAD CAR TROUBLE THE car bucks,jerks when you try to accelerate.speed DON'T WORK PROPERLY 2 WEEKS AGO THEY CLEARED THE CODE BUT THE CAR IS STARTING UP AGAIN DOING THE SAME THING I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I WAS ALREADY FULL ONCE THEY CHARGED ME CLOSE TO 500.00 FOR A TRANSMISSION FLUSH THAT WAS NEVER DONE AM A SINGLE MOM WITH 4 KIDS I CANT AFFORD TO BE FULL LIKE THAT THIS IS VERY HARD I DONT KNOW WHO I CAN TRUST VW DEALER SAYS I HAVE TO GET A NEW TRANSMISSION 5000.00 DOLLARS AND I CANT AFFORD THAT HELP PLEASE ????
WERE IS THE OUTPUT SPEED SENSOR LOCATED ON THE VW JETTA 2005 2.5 L 5 CYLINDER on 2005 Volkswagen Jetta
Asked by for the 2005 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
2005 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($745 - $946) in Woodside, NY
- AC Compressor Replacement ($649 - $875) in Lepanto, AR
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($722 - $1,150) in Alton Bay, NH
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Plaucheville, LA
- Engine Oil Filter Adapter Replacement ($111 - $261) in Fulton, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($211 - $256) in Allegany, OR