I HAVE BEEN HAVING REALLY BAD CAR TROUBLE THE car bucks,jerks when you try to accelerate.speed DON'T WORK PROPERLY 2 WEEKS AGO THEY CLEARED THE CODE BUT THE CAR IS STARTING UP AGAIN DOING THE SAME THING I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I WAS ALREADY FULL ONCE THEY CHARGED ME CLOSE TO 500.00 FOR A TRANSMISSION FLUSH THAT WAS NEVER DONE AM A SINGLE MOM WITH 4 KIDS I CANT AFFORD TO BE FULL LIKE THAT THIS IS VERY HARD I DONT KNOW WHO I CAN TRUST VW DEALER SAYS I HAVE TO GET A NEW TRANSMISSION 5000.00 DOLLARS AND I CANT AFFORD THAT HELP PLEASE ????
WERE IS THE OUTPUT SPEED SENSOR LOCATED ON THE VW JETTA 2005 2.5 L 5 CYLINDER on 2005 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- jerks when gun it to pass or accelerating fast from stop 64000mi 2010SE
- My electrical power steering light is on. Hard time starting car
- My jetta doesnt want to turn on at all. It has turned off on me while driving
- Abs light comes on and e-break light flashes, no more power
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.