the pressure gauge started to read high and I was told that it was the sending unit, but i cant locate it on the vehicle.
were is the oil pressue sending unit located at on a 2005 nissan xterra? on 2005 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Want start and back firedand exploded muffler
- Car is idling at 3000 and over will stall out when driving.
- My break lights will not turn off and I do not know why.
- replaced battery,alternator,belts3?dualtuochscreendvd10"spkback up camera recent
- what isthis different beeping im hearing,never herd it before,high pitch on 4 ev
2005 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($69 - 85) in Fort Benton, MT
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($103 - 147) in Denair, CA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($465 - 699) in Saint Jacob, IL
- Alternator Replacement ($392 - 537) in Cerro Gordo, NC
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($31 - 48) in Viking, MN
- Window Switch Replacement ($237 - 268) in Athol Springs, NY